Location: Green Mountain Treatment Center LLCSalary: $15-$16 Status: Full Time Shift: Other
Reports to: Facilities Director
About our organization:
All employees of the Company treat our clients and coworkers with dignity and respect. We work together as a team and provide a great service to our client and one another. We are compassionate and have the highest level of integrity. We take 100% responsibility for our jobs and give zero excuses. We are innovators and strive for excellence. It is your responsibility to make and keep Granite Recovery Centers great.
The Maintenance Associate will report directly to the Facilities Director. The Maintenance Staff performs upkeep tasks such as repairs and construction for buildings on campus at GMTC. The Maintenance Associate is responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional.
- At least three years of experience, preferably in a construction or facility maintenance position
- Plumbing and carpentry
- Building and equipment maintenance
- Using electrical and other tools
- Understanding computer applications
- Communicating effectively in written and oral form
- Conducting more than one tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills maintaining a positive collaborative relationship among staff
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Managing and improving equipment performance, reliability, and uptime
- Ensuring a safe work environment and promoting an environment of continuous improvement
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install appliances and equipment
- Complete grounds upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash, plowing, shoveling etc.
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment in all facility buildings
- Participating in capital improvement projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Contacting service providers and contractors
- Evaluate maintenance crew annually
- Conducting more than one task
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other duties as assigned and where practical to meet the needs of the organization