Location: Green Mountain Treatment Center LLCSalary: $145K Status: Full Time Shift: Other
Reports to: Executive Director
About our organization:
All employees of the Company treat our clients and coworkers with dignity and respect. We work together as a team and provide a great service to our client and one another. We are compassionate and have the highest level of integrity. We take 100% responsibility for our jobs and give zero excuses. We are innovators and strive for excellence. It is your responsibility to make and keep Granite Recovery Centers great.
APRN will report directly to the Executive Director administratively, and directly to the Medical Director medically. The APRN is responsible for overseeing the day to day psychiatric cases at GMTC, providing key part of the co-occurring disorder treatment. The APRN is responsible for completing psychiatric evaluation process needs/concerns of clients and communicates this to the Treatment Team. The APRN represents Green Mountain Treatment Center in a positive manner-both personally and professionally. The APRN promotes a mutually supportive environment that emphasizes a collaborative approach and one which values contributions of all members, including staff and clients.
- APRN Licensure and Certification in the appropriate state maintains current licensure per state requirements.
- Knowledge/experience of how to safely de-escalate potentially volatile situations.
- Current CPR and Standard First Aid Certificate
- Previous work with addictions, mental illness, and homelessness or willingness to learn understanding of the systemic issues affecting those we serve
- Previous experience working in (and a strong commitment to) a team environment
- Competent in using EMR and information systems in providing effective documentation of client care
- Ability to monitor health issues and refer clients for specialized care as needed
- Ability to analyze situations quickly and apply sound judgment
- Ensure all documentation is non-judgmental
- Conduct psych evaluations inside of 24 hours of admissions and all follow ups as scheduled to meet compliance requirements
- Assess client’s needs and ensure they are being met to the best of our ability
- Debrief situations, incidents, and client’s assessments with the team as they arise to promote open and respectful communication
- Ensure the flow of critical information is consistent by including it in documentation
- Take part in quality assurance audits, including continuing education, CP review, med administration, and peer review
- Ensure GMTC’s objective regarding patient engagement & quality
- Ensure continuous flow of communication with leadership to enhance quality of care given to clients
- Detect and respond to adverse drug reactions
- Discuss with client’s possible side effects of medications
- Recent Criminal Record Check
- Non-Judgmental attitude
- All other duties as assigned
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other duties as assigned and where practical to meet the needs of the organization.